Join the Tradition
While Supporting our Mission
Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018 | IBC Bank Parking Lot Downtown | Rain or Shine
Gates Open at 12:00 Noon | Parking (Pass Required): IBC Bank & PlainsCapital Bank
This event is a crowd-favorite and a GRMS tradition for over a decade.
Get a fantastic view of the Saturday International Parade with all the comforts of a tent, private restrooms, food, and a family-friendly environment.
>>>>>>>> PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGES TO THIS EVENT. PUBLIC TICKET SALES ARE CLOSED. <<<<<<<<
CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA
>>>>>>>> SPONSORSHIP TABLE $1,500 <<<<<<<<
• Tented Seating: Corporate sponsors will enjoy a reserved table
for 8 under the tent.
• Food & Drink: Our traditional taquiza is a crowd favorite. All
food and drinks are included.
• Activities for Kids: Enjoy the security of a gated event with
activities for kids of all ages.
• Private Restrooms: Don’t fight the crowds, our event has
restrooms available inside IBC Bank.
• 2 Parking Passes: Each corporate sponsor will receive 2
parking passes to be used at IBC Bank or PlainsCapital
Bank next door.
ADD ON CHILDREN’S TICKETS:
$25 Per Child | Ages 12 & Under
(With Sponsorship Only | Free for children 2 and under) *Open seating*
>>>>>>>> Tilma Leadership Circle <<<<<<<<
Learn more about the benefits of our Tilma Leadership Circle for couples, individuals, and young professionals.